360 Communities Volunteers Receive a Rich and Rewarding Experience
Do you want to directly and immediately contribute to a brighter future for the community, as well as improve your own sense of connection to your community?
360 Communities volunteers become part of the sustained success of our communities, spreading hope by sharing their talents, skills and gifts.
Learn more about our unique volunteer philosophy.
Learn about the difference 360 Communities volunteers make!
Explore Your Personal Volunteer Journey while Making a Difference Close to Home
- Receive a rich and rewarding experience
- Engage with your community in new ways
- Meet and connect with your neighbors
- Spread hope by sharing your talents and skills
- Create connections that strengthen communities
At 360 Communities, here is just a sample of the great ways you can make a difference:
- Work one-to-one with students on homework
- Listen to someone’s story
- Organize a fundraising event
- Mentor someone to achieve their goals
- Champion a community issue
- Help a group with résumé writing
- Facilitate a group to address teen challenges
- Organize a community garden
- Create a craft with children
Explore more ways to get involved!
Complete our Volunteer Interest Form to get started.
© 360 Communities | 501 East Highway 13, Suite 102 Burnsville, MN 55337 | 952.985.5300
360 Communities is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
360 Communities is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization.