How is Burnsville, MN doing compared to the nation, to the region, and to our neighbors?
360 Communities has gathered key community leaders from Burnsville who will understand the past trends and develop a plan to focus on three themes to encourage positive change.
Who's Involved: Community Leadership
Leaders are committed to changing the community's will, and play an important role in leading planning teams and engaging the community. These leaders include representatives from:
Learn more about Burnsville's leadership team.
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- School District 191
- Burnsville Chamber of Commerce
- Goodrich Sensors and Integrated Systems
- City of Burnsville
- local churches
- 360 Communities
Data-Based Burnsville Priorities for Creating Positive Change
Burnsville's priorities were determined by understanding data from MN Compass, local surveys and data, experts, and Cost of Doing Nothing information. From this information, Burnsville focused on these priorities:
Economy and Workforce
- Support a competitive business climate
- Increase economic stability in families
- Innovative community partnerships
- Create sustainable community capacity
- Utilize leadership and technology to foster civic engagement