On June 6th, 360 Communities and the City of Rosemount began an expansion project that will transform service delivery at the Rosemount Family Resource Center and Food Shelf. While at the groundbreaking, 360 Communities staff, volunteers, and board members joined with city officials and other community members to celebrate the work we do in Rosemount. As a result of this project, the resource center will triple the size. This will allow us to distribute more healthy food, increase the number of programs we can offer, and increase our long-term stability work.
While the construction takes place, 360 Communities will move operations to The Well United Methodist Church. The church is located only blocks away from the current location at 14770 Canada Ave. W. in Rosemount. Additionally, food shelf appointments and food donations can still be scheduled by calling 651.322.5113. Thank you for your continued support as we undergo this exciting transformation. We appreciate our wonderful community partners and volunteers who are helping to make this happen, and we couldn’t do it without you!
- June 3rd – Move to The Well
- June 6th – Groundbreaking
- Late Spring, 2020 – Grand Opening
Benefits of the project: 360 Communities will provide more
- Healthy food distribution
- Long-term stability work
How to get involved
- Donate – Support the Rosemount Family Resource Center.
- Engage with us online – Visit 360Communities.org/resources/rfrc-expansion and follow 360 Communities on social media to stay informed with project updates. Look for #RFRCExpansion. For questions, contact us through our website or email us at info@360Communities.org.
- Volunteer – Sign up to help at 360Communities.org/volunteer.