Running a food and fund drive is one of the best ways you can partner with 360 Communities as an individual. We want to make it easy for you to organize your friends, family, and coworkers around our work, so we’ve collected some resources to help you spread the word about your drive and raise awareness for 360 Communities’ mission.
360 Communities delivers safety and stability that improves lives.
Drive Registration Form
- Our 5 Most Wanted Food Items: Use to promote your food drive and solicit donations.
- 2019 Hunger Facts: Use as an educational tool when talking about the importance of supporting your local food shelf.
- Grocery Bags Needed Handout: Cut out and share to remind friends and family 360 Communities needs grocery bags too.
- Personal Hygiene Needs Flyer: Collect personal hygiene items for our resource centers in addition to food.
- Food Drive Bin Sign: Place this sign on or above your collection bin
- 2019 Most Needed School Supplies: Use this list to focus your collections to best support students for the upcoming school year.