COVID-19 VOLUNTEER NEEDS
360 Communities has a short-term need for volunteers who are not in a high risk category to serve at our Burnsville and Rosemount Family Resource Centers and Food Shelves. Please visit our Signup Genius pages for each site to choose a shift.
Please complete a Volunteer Interest Form by clicking the button below to receive more information regarding how to sign up on a short-term basis. Thank you for choosing 360 Communities to donate your time and talent to!
360 Communities volunteers help us deliver safety and stability that improves lives.
Volunteer to make an impact in Dakota County
Do you want to directly and immediately contribute to a brighter future for your community? As a 360 Communities volunteer, you will:
- Receive a rich and rewarding experience
- Engage with your community in new ways
- Meet and connect with your neighbors
- Spread hope by sharing your talents and skills
- Create connections that strengthen communities
Internships with 360 Communities
An internship with 360 Communities can offer real-life experience working directly with our communities. At 360 Communities, our interns are involved in working directly with families who use our services, organizing events, marketing, and more! We offer unpaid internships or internships for credit hours. To get started, please fill out our Volunteer Interest Form or call Sue Lewis at 952.985.4017.
Learn about our Americorps opportunity this summer!
What can you do?
- Work in one of our food shelves
- Spread joy during the holiday season through Armful of Love
- Partner with advocates and care for children in our Lewis House shelters
- Work one-to-one with students on homework
- Listen to someone’s story
- Organize a fundraising event or donation drive
- Champion a community issue
- Facilitate a group to address teen challenges
- Organize a community garden
- Create a craft with children