Partners For Success® helps lay the foundation for student success.
Partners For Success helps students and families overcome barriers to school success. Family support workers in schools partner with educators and families to implement effective home-based strategies that increase parental involvement, improve academic performance, and connect families to community resources.
Family Support Workers:
- Partner with school staff to identify students who are struggling academically
- Educate middle school families about the importance of academic success at the middle school level
- Ensure that high school families are aware of graduation requirements, credit accumulation expectations and the progress of their children
- Partner with school staff and families to stabilize and improve attendance
- Provide regular communication between teachers and families regarding progress
- Assist families with basic needs (food, housing, safety, community resources, school supplies) that may distract families from focusing on their child’s academic achievement
- Provide ongoing support and follow-up to ensure that families and students implement the recommended strategies successfully
2021-22 Program Results
According to a 2015 study by the University of Minnesota’s Center for Applied Research and Educational Improvement (CAREI), preventing even four students from dropping out of high school per year generates social benefits that far exceed the annual cost of the program.
Partners for Success®
360 Communities Partners For Success® school-based family support workers help families get back on track.
Hear superintendents speak to the value of the Partners For Success® program.
360 Communities partners with students in District 197 to deliver safety and stability that improves lives.